Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Korean Food & Plaid

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, Today was a success. Took bonafide psych & marketing notes in class today. Usually i'd just type down key words and phrases, but instead i pretty much typed down everything that came out of my professors' mouths. After my two morning classes, i headed to Koba (in Irvine) with Tami. She was craving Korean delicacy since last week, and I guess that's where we decided to catch up after 1349820384 days of not seeing each other due to school & work. I got bibimbap and dumpling tofu soup stuff…

After lunch, we ended up picking up Mindy and headed to Cha For Tea- and killed time.

Then I had Clothing Tech after.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I love my toggle coat <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The shirt is the plaid chiffon oversized shirt from American Apparel

1 comment:

  1. I like your bag and your coat :)
    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Followers