Sunday, October 10, 2010

South Coast Plaza Fashion Show


(models for Oscar De La Renta + me)

South Coast Plaza had a fashion even last tuesday. There were lots of food and drinks and beautiful people. It was pouring hard that day so I strapped on my marc jacobs rain boots and walked into the mall like no ones business. haha I got a couple positive comments on them and then some. Plus about four people noticed i smelled like- L'homme Yves Saint Laurent .
:D yay good day. good day.



Tracey + me


Jeanne (whom i went to SCP with)


me in loomstate + marc jacobs + levis

After Everything, Aman and I went to Marche Moderne to eat. We both got Foie Gras.
I think it was a little bit bitter in comparison with STKs Foie Gras but it was still delicious… i mean..cmon.. it's French Food <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers