Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Class Canceled

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today, I had a psychology test followed by a marketing test. Twas easy. After that, I headed to Lizzie's house and we went to sprinkles for a light dessert. Yesterday, I went to sprinkles too - The funny thing is that San stole a mocha cupcake (he didnt pay for it and he just walked out) so I went back and and decided to pay for it. The manager was very generous and gave me a free red velvet cupcake! Good things do happen :)! (well…pretty much i just paid for the redvelvet…if you think about it.) womp womp ***

After that, we went to fashion island and did some shopping at F21. Met Rachel there! (old friend) and after that we just went to Cha for Tea & In n Out. I ordered a delicious 3x3 with grilled onions complimented with a refreshing dr. pepper. After, we scurried our way along to Cha for Tea so I could order the orange chicken (which I will admit is very very GOOOOD).

Then we ended up back at school and went to class. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I see the layout worked! Nice! Nice blog as well as I said before, really like the variety. Take care, sport.

    ReplyDelete

Followers