You know those "planned productive" days where you say you'll do so-and-so but you end up going to Sprinkles Cupcake in Newport Beach? Well, I had one of those days today. I didn't feel like studying so San and I decided to go waste some of our valuable studying time.
2 Red Velvets & 1 Mocha
CONCH- bought at a flea market in LA, near Amoeba Records Shop.
Look, a Sparrow <3
After our run to Sprinkles, we rushed our way on over to Valhalla Table in Costa Mesa. I ordered a Seasonal burger with Chipotle mayo, bacon, and red onions.
bag: unknown. T__T
Andrea & Me
Then after meeting up with courtney and Andrea, San and I headed over to Paris Baguette for some more desserts. He got garlic bread cracker thingys, and I bought a mini panini & milk pudding,.
- LOVED the makeup on the models. This collection...
- Prada's Primary Colors
- I need lots of things in life.
- wallpaper 4
- Acne f/w
- burberry f/w 11
- Class Canceled
- Presidents Day
- Some days are just meant to be spent alone.
- Rolling in the Deep
- So I made a couple backgrounds for my desktop from...
- NYFWhen a dream becomes a reality
- waiting for class to start- bored
- feb. 15
- Jeffery Campbell's Litas
- Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills
- f/w 11
- A day @ work
- Diana's 19th Birthday @ The Balcony in Diamond Jam...
- spring = more colors
- Happy New Years! chuc mung nam moi ~:)
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (58)